5.14.2008

Leavin in a rental car...

So, I am in transition. I just graduated college and now I'm going to go to college somewhere else. I am really excited about the possibilities. I get pumped thinking about meeting new people, getting a new job and a new appartment, learning new things, growing, being challenged, and developing myself more and more in the man I'll be. I have to drive accross the country. Since the Grey Whale is beached, I will be renting a car. I think my friend Sarah will accompany me. I may end up doing it solo though. It's a 39 hour drive. I am bummin about leaving my great life behind. I have some pretty awesome friends. They are all so dynamic and unique, but we all fit together quite nicely. It will be difficult to say goodbye to many people because they have been in my life for substantial amounts of time and during goods and not-so-goods. I have learned a ton from each of them and its sad to leave the comfort of what I have. Nonetheless, I have to do it. I am so lucky to be dealing with what I am and that that is my biggest concern. So many people have it so much worse than I do. Life is good.

No comments: