I went this weekend to watch The Strangers... here are my thoughts:
Liv Tyler is a pretty bad actress.
The movie was really scary and slightly predictable.
There will be a sequel.
They should not have said in the beginning that the precise events of the night are still unknown because then we knew that they were going to die.
Being scared is fun.
I want to watch movies on Sunday from now on because it is only $6.75.
Liv Tyler has a really creepy scream... probably got it from her dad.
I hope that when I propose to a girl she says yes... ouch.
Those masks are very scary.
I would have started walking down the road towards a town with a shot gun in my hand and firing rounds off every 20 seconds to keep the killers away.
Liv Tyler is pretty hot.
The last second of the movie was one of the scariest seconds of my life.
Overall, I give the movie a B+.
6.02.2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment