WELCOME TO NAYLAND
Feel free to stay a while.
6.02.2008
7 Irish Car Bombs
... is what I ordered at the Odyssey this weekend. Stu and some buds all went out and got a lil crazy. I had a blast though... even though I bowled under 100 and had a good sized headache the next day. Ah being young is great!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Me and Senator Craig
About Me
Nayland Olsen
I am a graduate student at the University of South Carolina via Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho, via Glenns Ferry, Idaho.
View my complete profile
Resident Naylanders
Joy (ironic)
Becky North
Lisa G.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(19)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
▼
June
(6)
I cannot believe it
Beerfest 2
Beerfest!
What a guy!
The Strangers
7 Irish Car Bombs
►
May
(9)
Population
Free Counter
Got any pet peeves?
No comments:
Post a Comment